Achieving Clarity Around Your Goals
- What is Your Why?
- What goal(s) would you like to accomplish in the next 5 years?
- What goal(s) would you like to accomplish in the next year?
- What goal would you like to accomplish in the next month?
- Do each of these goals align with your Why?
- What is one goal/task you can do this week that will move you towards one of your long-term goals?
Potential obstacles & Strategies
- What sort of obstacles do you think will stand between you and your goals?
- What actions do you need to do to achieve your goals?
- What is something you can do tomorrow to start working towards your goals?
- To keep yourself motivated and avoid burnout, you need to decide what is the minimum and maximum amount of goals you will accomplish in one day and week. The key is to set limits that allow you to achieve some progress each and every day without ever burning out.
Leave a Reply