At Flourish Clinic we are happy to offer a health coach and holistic nutrition consultant. Our Health Coach Sheena Huculak, BN, CHNC helps our patients balance all aspects of their health – mind, body, and soul.
A Health Coach fills the gap between doctor and patient. The doctor may recommend making changes, but a Health Coach helps implement the changes that will keep you on the track to good health.
Sheena is a nutrition coach who will work with you on all areas of your health. This includes:
She will then address your imbalances and help you create specific health goals.
Sheena’s approach is gentle yet effective. She believes in eating real whole foods, high amounts of quality fats, and specific carbohydrates at times that align with your unique needs.
What is a Health Coach?
Sheena helps clients reach their health goals by making changes to their lifestyle and behaviour. These goals can includes:
- losing weight
- improving energy
- lowering stress
- finding a good balance in your life
- improving nutrition
- decreasing systemic inflammation
- managing the symptoms of chronic disease.
Her credentials include:
- Bachelor of Nursing and more than 10 years spent in nursing
- Training in Holistic Nutrition
- Focusing on eating healthy food as close to its natural state as possible.
- Bulletproof Coach
- Helping her clients learn, change and develop in order to realize their potential.
Sheena helps her patients create positive health habits. She does this by keeping you accountable and focused.
Most people know what they could be doing to enhance their health, but they just don’t do it. Why is that?
The biggest benefit of working with Sheena is that she takes the time to dive in. She is trained to listen and really hear what you’re saying. This includes the words you can’t or won’t say. Sheena cannot solve your problems. However, she will help you connect with your inner wisdom and guide you to find the solutions that work for you.
Sheena is not a one-size-fits-all Health Coach. Together you will establish very specific individual goals that will encompass whatever you are looking to change or enhance in your life. Sheena listens with compassionate ears and 100% confidentiality.
Health Coaching includes:
- One complimentary 20 minute Clarity Call. During this time you and Sheena will discuss your goals and ensure you are the right fit to work together;
- An initial appointment divided into two parts:
- A 1.5 hour initial consult. During this time you and Sheena will discuss your unique health concerns and goals
- A 30 minute appointment. You and Sheena will review the health plan she has created for you and set specific goals.
- Accountability keeps you striving towards your goals. That’s why Sheena offers one hour follow up appointments as needed to ensure your needs are being met.
- If you prefer a quick check in, Sheena offers 30 minute appointments designed to keep you on track and accountable to your goals.
All sessions and information disclosed within will be held confidential as per the Flourish Clinic privacy agreement.
Schedule & Fees:
Please see Sheena’s booking page for specific fee information.
Coaching sessions are via phone or Zoom. Sheena recommends a three month commitment as it allows for the most growth.
CIRS Treatment Program
Sheena is also closely involved in the CIRS Treatment Program. As someone who suffers from CIRS, Sheena brings a wealth of personal experience and knowledge to her patients. She is also currently training to become a Certified Shoemaker Protocol Practitioner.
Sheena uses her knowledge to:
- Moderate weekly virtual group sessions
- Work one on one with CIRS patients to help them through the Shoemaker Protocol
- Answer questions and offer guidance to CIRS patients
Her services are either included, or offered at a discounted rate to patients enrolled in the CIRS Treatment Program.